Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 00:55:28 UTC

Work on 1.99.3 release has started

We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.99.3 release.

I have opened JIRA
SQOOP-1181<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1181>to cover
the tasks under this release. If you have any JIRA in progress and
would like to include it in this release, please follow the process to do
so.

Feel free to comment on the JIRA if you have any comments/suggestions.

Thanks,
Mengwei Ding

Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Please go ahead!

Jarcec

Posted by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 as well.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 as well

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Agreed. +1 as well.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Mengwei

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started

Posted by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Mengwei,
thank you very much for working on the release, greatly appreciated. I'll try to take a look on the uncommitted JIRAs and process them. None of them is marked as a critical, so I think that it should be fine with postponing them to next release if we won't be able to get them committed in time.

Jarcec

Posted by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,