Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/09/01 21:57:22 UTC

Re: Restructuring trunk, then next steps

I guess the rest of the proposal looks good... not sure that the
build dependencies fit into those boxes as they are laid out though
(and they probably don't fit into my example either).

I think we may have to stage this... probably can create framework/
and move a few modules in there asis.  Then probably many to move
modules/ to server/ and then start to split off modules one by one
into a peer directory.

--jason