Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2010/07/06 20:44:16 UTC

RFC: Release 1.0

Hey,

This has already been exhaustively discussed on the mailing list, so this is more of a courtisy than anything else. Unless anyone has any significant objections, I will be cutting trunk for the 1.0 release tomorrow, and will call a vote soon after.

Re: RFC: Release 1.0

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hey,
>
> This has already been exhaustively discussed on the mailing list, so this is more of a courtisy than anything else. Unless anyone has any significant objections, I will be cutting trunk for the 1.0 release tomorrow, and will call a vote soon after.

w00t times 1.0

Re: RFC: Release 1.0

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.
+1

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 6 Jul 2010, at 20:44, Noah Slater wrote:
>
> > This has already been exhaustively discussed on the mailing list, so this
> is more of a courtisy than anything else. Unless anyone has any significant
> objections, I will be cutting trunk for the 1.0 release tomorrow, and will
> call a vote soon after.
>
> I'm in favour of this.
>
> Cheers
> Jan

Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@apache.org

Re: RFC: Release 1.0

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: RFC: Release 1.0

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.
On Jul 6, 2010, at 1:10 PM, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> This has already been exhaustively discussed on the mailing list, so this is more of a courtisy than anything else. Unless anyone has any significant objections, I will be cutting trunk for the 1.0 release tomorrow, and will call a vote soon after.
>>

> The only thing I can think of that's worth wrapping up is the delayed_commits=true conversation on the other thread. I have to say, Klaus's latest argument is convincing.

And wrapped. Let's release.

Chris

Re: RFC: Release 1.0

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.