Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com> on 2000/12/06 16:11:36 UTC

[Announcement]Prowler tutorial online

Dear Cocoon Community,

the Infozone group proudly presents the Prowler live demo at
http://www.infozone-group.org .

The demo is fully powered by Cocoon. Cocoon 'talks' to Prowler using XSP
and the Prowler XSP tag library.
We would be pleased, if the demo can be added to the Live sites powered by
Cocoon.
The address of the demo is http://www.smb-tec.com:7070/ .

Best regards,

Conny Krappatsch

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com

Re: [Announcement]Prowler tutorial online

Posted by Marco Mosconi <mm...@gmx.de>.
They're using Cocoon 1.7.4 as I could see in an error page ;-)
(also at the end of the generated HTML)

Very nice to see it live ...

Marco

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.