Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by faisal abdallah <ju...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/10/02 15:59:35 UTC

http://www.skillipedia.com

For ages I 've begging to be removed from this mailing list. Now that you like my presence so much - it' s time for propaganda :

   Skillipedia is a one-stop resource for all professionals: recruitment ,accommodation,  training , professional services, best resume builder on line, business events, software,  business and franchise,seo services and link exchange

  http://www.skillipedia.com

Re: http://www.skillipedia.com

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <ap...@apache.org>.
faisal abdallah ha scritto:
> For ages I 've begging to be removed from this mailing list. Now that you like my presence so much - it' s time for propaganda

Well at least you could not hijack my thread...