Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthew Shaw <Ma...@citec.com.au> on 2008/02/13 02:37:22 UTC

MAVEN-JAR-PLUGIN

Hi there,

I am trying to configure the maven-jar-plugin test-jar goal to use a
different source folder for the test classes. Here is my config in the
build section  of my pom. It does not seem to be having any effect.

<plugin>

        <executions>

          <execution>

            <goals>

              <goal>

                test-jar

              </goal>

            </goals>

            <configuration>

              <testSourceDirectory>

                ${basedir}/src/test-integ

              </testSourceDirectory>

            </configuration>

            </execution>

        </executions>

       </plugin>

This email and associated attachments may contain confidential and privileged CITEC information that is provided solely for the use of the intended addressee. Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views and opinions of CITEC unless the sender expressly states that such views and opinions are those of CITEC. The privilege and confidentiality associated with this email and attachments will not be waived, lost or rescinded by reason of mistaken delivery. Should you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email then delete the email from your computer system. You must not use, copy, modify, print, or distribute the email or the information and attachments contained within same to any third party. CITEC does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced by the recipient through access gained to this email and its attachments.

RE: MAVEN-JAR-PLUGIN

Posted by Matthew Shaw <Ma...@citec.com.au>.
Forget this last post. I was trying to include integration tests in the
same module and that was a bad idea.

[...]

This email has been scanned for viruses by the CITEC Email Anti-Virus
service powered by IronPort(r)