Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/05 20:40:19 UTC

STATUS : HTTP Server returned 504 when registering Template

Hi all,

I want to register template to my cloudstack,
The image location is on my management server, 10.151.32.51
I already activate simple http server in my management server, listening to
port 443
so I enter The URL  http://10.151.32.51:443/filename.qcow2
but I kept getting error status HTTP Server returned 504 (expected 200 OK)
why is that?

RE: STATUS : HTTP Server returned 504 when registering Template

Posted by er...@truenet.com.
Dimas,

A 504 is a timeout error, IPTables blocking port 443?

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Probably also check secstorage.allowed.internal.sites global config

Thanks,
Amogh