Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/03/31 04:31:36 UTC

Schedule for Calcite release 1.2

Any thoughts on the timing of the Calcite 1.2 release? I'm thinking of
freezing on April 6th, and (if the vote goes well) releasing about a
week later. This will be about a month after 1.1.

Get your patches in in good time...

Julian

Re: Schedule for Calcite release 1.2

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
I think I'm not getting to CALCITE-642. Doing some more testing with the
Phoenix query server (PHOENIX-971) today and tomorrow; may have a minor
issue or two; no new features though.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.