Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Koti <e1...@juno.com> on 2003/07/31 13:18:36 UTC

Xalan XSLT Vs JSDK

Hi,

I have develeoped an application in JAVA using XSLT engine to transform the
XML file into ordinary text file.
I have received few NULL Pointer exceptions when compiled and running with
JSDK 1.4.1 but I have not received any exceptions when I ran with JSDK
1.4.2.
What could be the reason?

Is there any major bugs got fixed in XALAN XSLT comming with JSDK 1.4.2?

Is there any advantage of using JSDK1.4.2 Xalan Xslt engine?

Is it possbile to use latest Xalan XSLT engine with JSDK 1.4.0?

Thanks in advance,
-Koti