Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org> on 2013/05/06 17:13:49 UTC

[PROPOSAL][REPORT] Apache Velocity - May 2013

Here's my proposed report.  I'll send it Thursday.

-----------------------
DESCRIPTION

Apache Velocity is a java template engine and related projects.

RELEASES

* None

CURRENT ACTIVITY

* Minimal

COMMUNITY

* We have welcomed Sergiu Dumitriu as a committer.
* Activity remains low on all lists and slightly higher on Stack Overflow.

Re: [PROPOSAL][REPORT] Apache Velocity - May 2013

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Nathan,

On 5/6/13 12:17 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:
> Well, even though you're not technically on the PMC, we don't keep a
> division between committers and PMC in practice.  Your votes count
> now, as far as anything practical.  And we'll put you on the PMC
> formally in just a few months, per typical practice. :)

... at least with some committers ;)

-chris

Re: [PROPOSAL][REPORT] Apache Velocity - May 2013

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Well, even though you're not technically on the PMC, we don't keep a
division between committers and PMC in practice.  Your votes count
now, as far as anything practical.  And we'll put you on the PMC
formally in just a few months, per typical practice. :)

Posted by Sergiu Dumitriu <se...@gmail.com>.
Looks good.

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
Fine.