Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/02/07 23:51:53 UTC

[incubator exit] Any objections to kicking off a vote?

Hi All,

I thought it would be best if we voted together on the general@i.a.o
list after seeing the results of the survey on "exiting the incubator".

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=directory-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgId=2079215

It was beyond unanimous.  We're ready to go.

We could do a private PMC vote but let's get general consensus while
casting our binding votes in this process.  With that said I will kick
off the vote if there are no objections within the next hour or two.
Please when voting make sure to post to general@ as well as
directory-dev@.

All non-ppmc members, non-committers please feel free to voice your
opinion.  Although non-binding you're votes IMO are the most important
any community oriented project can have.

Cheers,
Alex

Re: [incubator exit] Any objections to kicking off a vote?

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <er...@apache.org>.
No objection from me!  Let's do it.

-enrique