Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2022/12/26 22:16:21 UTC

graphics in /main/extras/source/symbols

Hi all,

what is the use of the Bitmaps in /main/extras/source/symbols?

I have not seen them anywhere in AOO but we bundle them with every
release...

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: graphics in /main/extras/source/symbols

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi all,

It builds fine on Windows.

Since there seem to be no objections, I plan to merge this PR to trunk
by the end of next week.

Our Linux buildbot can do the test job then. Still open is a build for
macOS.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.