Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nishu <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 09:36:10 UTC

Fwd: Storm with Drools Complex Event Processing rules

Hi,

I am using Storm with Drools Fusion for adding CEP rules to raise system
alerts . I need to raise alerts for system if condition is matched for last
10 records or 10 minutes.
 Bolt is receiving one event in tuple from Spout. How can I make it work
where bolt can read multiple events(lets say 10 events or last 10 minute
events) and how to call CEP rules on those event to raise an alert?

I checked following thread also :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/storm-user/VqBPnheDtQ8

Nishu Tayal

Re: Storm with Drools Complex Event Processing rules

Posted by Eugene <ed...@gmail.com>.
Nishu,
It's not right to share copyrighted material. Look at it this way - authors
spend nights and weekends writing the book, sacrificed their time with
family so all of us can learn and move our project fast forward. Paying for
the book will be a little token of appreciation. You employer should pay -
eBook version are reasonably priced for any country and the industry.
Thanks.

Posted by Nishu <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eugene,

Posted by Eugene <ed...@gmail.com>.