Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hans Gerwitz <ja...@phobia.com> on 2000/08/26 00:08:51 UTC

Index Properties (Was Some home-work)

We'd like to propose ":" as a property separator.  Not easily confused with
HTML or Java syntax, and yet easily recognized as a separator token.

And if anyone cares, the consensus here was for "property[n]" indexed
properties.  That was before Ken Horn pointed out Javascript issues,
though... :-)  Maybe "property#n"?
--
Hans Gerwitz
hans@phobia.com