Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by techy_bolek <te...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/12 19:27:04 UTC

Error running example cxf/cxf-osgi: (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.io)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))

Hello, I'm getting the following error when trying to run
examples/cxf/cxf-osgi:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle cxf-osgi
[211]: Unable to resolve 211.0: missing requirement [211.0]
osgi.wiring.package;
(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.io)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))

This running an example on the Servicemix 5.0 installation. I read the
README.txt fle in the cxf-osgi and there was no mention of having to install
any additional bundlers/jars.
I would appreciate some guidance here. Thx.

Re: Error running example cxf/cxf-osgi: (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.io)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

The best/easiest way to get that example installed is by using the
"features:install examples-cxf-osgi" command, which would install the
actual example as well as any required features.  You should be able
to find instructions about how to install/run every example in the
example's README.txt file, but be sure to let us know if those
instructions or somehow unclear on incomplete, so we can fix that.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen