Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/13 02:56:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Paimon 0.4

Hi everyone,

I'm going to check out the 0.4 branch out next Monday, and won't merge
major refactoring-related PRs into master branch until next Monday.

Blockers:
- Entire Database Sync CC @Caizhi Weng
- CDC Ingestion mysql DATETIME(6) cast error [1]
- MySqlSyncTableAction should support case ignore mode [2]

If you have other blockers, please let us know.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon/issues/860
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon/issues/890

Best,
Jingsong

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Paimon 0.4

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Oh sorry to Flink devs,

This email should be sent to paimon dev, please ignore it.

Best,
Jingsong