Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ZhongGuan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 14:20:21 UTC

use @alternative in jax-rs end-point

Hi,

can I use @alternative to change the jax-rs service?

I tested it in TomEE1.5.1 and GlassFish3.1.2.

in TomEE, there is no exception when I accessed the url.
but the @alternative does not work.

in GlassFish, when I accessed the url, I got the "Conflicting URI templates"
error.

Here is the question, Is it possible to use @alternative(CDI) to change the
jax-rs service?

such as
@Alternative
@Path("/HelloWorldService")
public class HelloWorldServiceImpl implements HelloWorldService {

@Alternative
@Path("/HelloWorldService")
public class HelloWorldBServiceImpl implements HelloWorldService {

thanks.

Re: use @alternative in jax-rs end-point

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think it should be possible to get the expected behavior using a jaxrs
Application (understand it this way: don't use auto discovery of rest
services in this case).

Maybe @Specialized is more adapted since JAXRS is linked to the class and
not the API types.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*