Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/11/18 11:29:15 UTC

Re: Thanks for your comments after my talk

Hi Jesus,

I met you after your talk to speak about how you can improve the data sources and accuracy;

- Involve community for advise and fact checking; drop an email to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
- Consider issues with status resolved and closed as the same
- Cross-reference using Github stats (they base it out of master branch) and Ohloh/Openhub stats (master branch)
- It’s perhaps not a good idea to include all the branches (for example exclude personal, feature, bug-fix, temporary ones that get merged into appropriate branches), the community could have helped you with that. For example, for ACS I would consider, master, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 4.5 branches only

I’ve cc-ed this to marketing@ so we can continue the discussion. Thanks.

> On 18-Nov-2014, at 3:26 am, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona <jg...@bitergia.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your comments after my talk. If I recall well (I'm sorry, but
> I had several conversations and I'm not sure if this were you), you have
> done some analysis on CloudStack. If that is the case, could you point
> me to some more details? I'm very interested.
>
> And of course, if you have further comments, please let me know.
>
> Saludos,
>
> Jesus.
>
> --
> Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
> /me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.