Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio PAROLINI <An...@hcuge.ch> on 2005/07/07 16:26:09 UTC

Rép. : RE: Multi-click from the same user

Allistair,

I have the same doubts you have... if the filter solution is not
enough, I'll try to dig deeper into the tomcat source to find out...

Antonio

>>> Allistair.Crossley@qas.com 07/07 11:16  >>>
Your idea sounds like it makes sense but I can see that you may have
trouble, since even if you can identify a duplicate request, you will
have lost (I think) the request/response link on each subsequent click
of the button (which generates unique requests). I do not think you'd be
able to connect an arbitrary request with a reponse that was intended
for an earlier request, but maybe I am wrong.

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474