Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 16:12:57 UTC

Distance beetween Checkbox and Text

How can I change it? I tried textIntent and horizontalGap of the checkbox
but it did not help.
I am using Flex 3 and SDK 4.13.

Thanks for help.

Re: Distance beetween Checkbox and Text

Posted by "kevin.godell" <ke...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there is any property or style that you can target to make
that tweak. You can create a custom skin for the checkbox and make any
adjustments to the positioning in the new skin.

-----
.