Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sanjay0522 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 23:39:47 UTC

JAVAtoWSDL Maven What to Generate wsdls for multiple service via maven

I want to create a wsdls for multiple services in the project via
maven-codegen-plugin ,. Please let me know what is the best way . I can
generate one wsdl for only one file instead of many other services which I
have .

I have services Like
WSService1.java
WSService2.java
WEBSERvice3.java .

I want the
wsservice1.wsdl
wsservice2.wsdl
wsservice3.wsdl

I am currently using below maven config

<execution>
						<id>process-classes</id>
						<phase>process-classes</phase>
						<configuration>
							<className>com.caiso.mds.ws.soap.mrkt.run.WSService1</className>

<outputFile>${project.basedir}/target/src/main/generated/wsdl/WSService1.wsdl</outputFile>
							<attachWsdl>true</attachWsdl>
							<genWsdl>true</genWsdl>
							<verbose>true</verbose>
						</configuration>