Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by rosalba bochicchio <ro...@yahoo.it> on 2005/11/23 12:51:43 UTC

Data Table command link not wrking

Hi,
does anybody know why my commandlink is not working in
put in the coloumn of a dataTable? Is there anything
wrong in the code below?

<h:dataTable
value="#{corporateController.corporateItemList}"
var="groupslist" border="1">

                      <h:column>
                        <h:form>
                          <h:commandLink
action="#{corporateController.deleteGroup}"
onclick="frmUpdate('../common-pages/navigation.jsf');"

                            <h:graphicImage
url="images/delete_22.png"/>
                            <f:param  name="groupName"
value="#{groupslist.corporateName}"/>
                          </h:commandLink>
                        </h:form>
                        </h:column>

                    </h:dataTable>

Thanks

__________________________________
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Data Table command link not wrking

Posted by rosalba bochicchio <ro...@yahoo.it>.
I finally solved the problem using the  x:saveState
and a request-scope bean. Thanks a lot for all your
help.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Data Table command link not wrking

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.