Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org> on 2009/03/09 15:24:10 UTC

CXF-1997 ?

Hi,
any chance to get CXF-1997 fixed ?
This may look only a "who cares" issue, but as I'm writing a book on maven
and would like to use CXF in my samples, I'd prefer to have "best of bread"
plugins as samples :-)

As a side note, is there any plan to refactor the maven plugin to use more
"mavenized" parameter, better that just getting the command line arguments
as <extraarg> ?

Cheers,
Nicolas

Re: CXF-1997 ?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Fri March 13 2009 5:57:56 am nicolas de loof wrote:
> I also updated the wiki with some more examples.
> The maven_plugin package is not included in CXF javadoc
> http://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/
> Could you please add it from build script so that wiki could link to this
> doc ?

Getting back to this...  For 2.2, I did add the maven plugin to the javadoc
and it is available at the link, but I just realized it's probably not useful.
All the fields you documented are package protected and thus doesn't appear in
the javadoc.  :-(

I think  a patch to update things to protected might be in order.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org