Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com> on 2020/05/28 15:27:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Timer reset; Release Apache Camel-Quarkus 1.0.0-CR1

Hi again,

I found that Nexus UI displays the artifacts in the staging repo through
the following URL:

https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachecamel-1216/content

It is not very comfortable for browsing, but it can be used for testing
with Maven, just add something like the following to your settings.xml:
https://gist.github.com/ppalaga/62c413f997fcba94966ec8fcb89776c3

So I think, technically, the staging repo is verifiable and we can
proceed with the voting.

Let's reset the voting timer now so that everyone has enough time to
check. I'll close the voting on Monday 2020-06-01 around 9:00 a.m. CET.

Thanks for your patience,

-- Peter