Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/07 09:00:30 UTC

Apply For Geronimo Documentation Wiki Spaces Access Permission

Hi, Devs:

 Can somebody grant me geronimo documentation wiki spaces access permission
like GMOxDOC21, GMOxDOC22, GMOxSAMPLES,  GMOxPMGT and GMOxSITE? Thanks in
advance!

--
viola

Re: Apply For Geronimo Documentation Wiki Spaces Access Permission

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, i can edit wiki spaces now.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: Apply For Geronimo Documentation Wiki Spaces Access Permission

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
viola