Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com> on 2007/10/30 14:17:09 UTC

Using maven-scm-plugin

Hi

We are using maven2.0.6 and SVN in our project. Now the requirement is
we need to create a list of all the developers who have cheed-in the
files in the SVN in a day. And this report will be generated each n
every day by EOD. Now as it is given on apache site that
maven-scm-plugin is used for the same purpose. So what I have done is
created 1 separate project and the conent inside that is given below.
And then run the project as : mvn scm:changelog . After this the build
result that I could get is BuildSuccessful but there is no target
directory where I could see the report. So could anyone please tell me
what I am doing wrong.

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.bskyb.nop.foundation</groupId>
  <artifactId>skyreport</artifactId>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>skyreport</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

<repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>central</id>
            <name>MyCompany Central Repository</name>
            <url>http://10.210.17.131:9999/repository</url>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
            </snapshots>
            <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
            </releases>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

  <pluginRepositories>
  <pluginRepository>
  		<id>apache.snapshots</id>

<url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/</url>
          <releases>
            <enabled>false</enabled>
          </releases>
  	</pluginRepository>
 <pluginRepository>
  		<id>copy</id>

<url>http://quebbemann.kicks-ass.net/maven2/repository/</url>
  	</pluginRepository>
       <pluginRepository>
  		<id>apache</id>
  		<url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/</url>
  	</pluginRepository>

  </pluginRepositories>
<ciManagement>
      <system>Continuum</system>
	  <url>http://localhost:8080/continuum/</url>
              <notifiers>
                   <notifier>
                        <type>mail</type>
                               <configuration>
                                   <address>vpahwa@sapient.com</address>
                                </configuration>
                     </notifier>
			  </notifiers>

  </ciManagement>

   <scm>

<connection>scm:svn:https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/sky_founda
tion_and_news/sky_joint_fusion/trunk/Development/Code/javasource/</conne
ction>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/s
ky_foundation_and_news/sky_joint_fusion/trunk/Development/Code/javasourc
e</developerConnection>

<url>https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/sky_foundation_and_news/s
ky_joint_fusion/trunk/Development/Code/javasource/</url>
	</scm>
<reporting>
		<plugins>
	<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>

      </plugin>
        </plugins>
</reporting>

 <build>

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <startDate>2007-10-29</startDate>
          <endDate>2007-10-29</endDate>
        </configuration>

      </plugin>

    </plugins>

  </build>

	<distributionManagement>
		<repository>
			<id>internal</id>
			<name>Internal Release Repository</name>
			<url>${mvn2.repository}/internal@repo</url>
		</repository>
		<snapshotRepository>
			<id>internal-snapshots</id>
			<name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>

<url>${mvn2.repository}/internal-snapshots@repo</url>
		</snapshotRepository>
		<!--site>
			<id>website</id>
			<url>

file:///webbuild/apps/ci/sites/${pom.artifactId}
			</url>
		</site-->
	</distributionManagement>

</project>

Regards

Vishal

Re: Using maven-scm-plugin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
scm:changelog print the output on the command line and not to a file.

Maybe the changelog plugin would be better for you: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin/

Emmanuel