Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Luke Bishop <lb...@comcast.net> on 2005/03/29 02:59:52 UTC

ADF Faces conflict with myfaces components (and others)

I installed myfaces 1.0.8, then installed ADF Face 1.3 and noticed ADF Faces
broke the myfaces auto scroll feature. I have a previous experience where
installing ADF Faces broke the WebMenu (www.otrix.com
<http://www.otrix.com/> ) component.

I am curious if others have experienced the same problems. I would like to
use (and even purchase) ADF Faces, but this issue is a show-stopper for me.
If I can not get resolution on this problem I will have to stick with
myfaces only.

Thanks in advance.

Luke Bishop

home: 505.237.9074