Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2004/12/20 11:32:12 UTC

maven proxy as a WAR

Hi all,

I'd like to install maven-proxy as a tomcat webapp.

Why not use maven-proxy standalone ?

- I'd like to install it on our intranet server. Admin requires it to be run as windows service. I don't know an easy
way to set it as a windows service. I tried to lanch a .bat as service. I cannot stop it without rebooting !
- using a tomcat webapp allows me to manage configuration and install other services (wiki...)

I tried to use the maven-proxy war, but war archive is empty. I've put standalone jars in /lib and run server, corrected
invalid web.xml, but I don't know how where to put my proxy.properties for config.

Can someone give me some help ?

Nico.

Re: maven proxy as a WAR

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
I'll take a look at finally getting this working tomorrow.

 From memory, your proxy.properties *probably* has to be in your working
directory where you launch tomcat from.

Cheers,

Ben