Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/25 12:59:57 UTC

Where is the Date(java.util.Date) in the grid? T5

I wrote a employee(pojo) with a  hiredate (Date type),
When it works with a grid, the grid didn't render the hiredate column.
Other types(int or string )  work fine!
Can anyone explain this?

thanks for any help!

--
Chinese name:徐 依伟
English name: will

Re: Where is the Date(java.util.Date) in the grid? T5

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I don't have a date editor yet, so it isn't configured in Tapestry 5 IoC as
an visible & edittable field. Only such fields are displayed by the
BeanEditor and the Grid.  The Grid should be a little more flexible, as many
more things can be displayed than can be editted, of course!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.