Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Guido Adolphi <st...@web.de> on 2007/08/01 15:32:12 UTC

RE: How to use Axis2 services as part of an EAR with JBoss?

Hello,

thank you very much for your support! Now I got a war-file up and running in JBoss with my service-implementation deployed in it as axis2-service. Next I will include that war-file into my EAR.

Regards,
Guido Adolphi

Guido Adolphi

RE: How to use Axis2 services as part of an EAR with JBoss?

Posted by Mi...@servicecanada.gc.ca.
Glad to be of help. It took me a while to get it all sorted out. Perhaps this could be documented somewhere?

cheers,
md