Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vincent Ogundu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 17:36:36 UTC

Fwd: Error Message on Apache

Hi Good evening,

My Application does not load from browser. I got the attached Apache error.

Please kindly help with possible solutions.

Thanks.

--
Vincent Ogundu
for:Easiglobe Messaging Ltd

Re: Error Message on Apache

Posted by Angel Java Lopez <aj...@gmail.com>.
Ummm... your code fail on connecting to the database.

First things to check:

- your connection string is the right one? (Hibernate? Spring? other
configuration?)
- write a simple console program that connects using that connection
string, to discard security, network, database server problems