Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Marco Tagliabue <ma...@radicalbit.io> on 2017/06/21 16:35:35 UTC

Contributing to Apache Zeppelin

Dear community,

I’m Marco Tagliabue, software engineer at Radicalbit. Currently we are using Zeppelin inside our company and for this reason I would like to contribute to the project, fixing some issues that we have seen in Flink Interpreter. I’m writing here for asking permissions to independently assign issues to myself in ASF Jira.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best Regards,

Marco Tagliabue

Re: Contributing to Apache Zeppelin

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Hi welcome!

Please feel free to open JIRA and add a comment that you are working on it - there is no need to wait to have the JIRA assigned to you to start.