Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by RuneImp <ru...@imptech.net> on 2001/12/06 08:21:29 UTC

Re: web is not accessible

You only have a local IP address for your LAN. You need an IP address that is visible from the Internet and access through the company firewall as well. Talk to your admin about an external IP & firewall access.

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net