Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/04/19 21:50:10 UTC

RE: path info okay in servlet, but fails for jsp

	This is right - Tomcat implements the Spec to the letter, which
requires that "*.jsp" match any requests that are literally end with the 4
characters .jsp.  The spec does not mention "*.jsp*" and so that URL mapping
is not possible with the current version of Tomcat.  I believe that this
will be part of the 2.3 spec and, therefore, part of Tomcat 4.

	Randy