Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/14 11:09:09 UTC

Can somebody also have a quick look at the IVisitor generics?

And then the class itself and the MarkupContainter.visitChildren method?

I now have to do an ugly none generics "cast" to get it compiled..
I dont seem to get it completely correct

             IVisitor vis = visitor; << visitor<> to just visitor

            // Is the child of the correct class (or was no class
specified)?
            if (clazz == null || clazz.isInstance(child))
            {
                // Call visitor
                value = vis.component(child);

Also do we want Page to always just be Object?

johan

Re: Can somebody also have a quick look at the IVisitor generics?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i want the page to be page<t> extends webmarkupcontainer<t>

-igor