Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by StroncieruM <h1...@rtrtr.com> on 2012/08/10 20:29:16 UTC

Using subfolders of component folder

I am making some project, and for better coordination I would like to include
subfolders into mine component folder. However when I do so, ie I implement
component.folderA none of the components is available to my pages. What am I
missing here? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Using subfolders of component folder

Posted by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com>.
You certainly do not need to create a new library mapping for each
subfolderSounds like you are missing some basic concepts.  Take a look at
http://tapestry.apache.org/component-libraries.html.