Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by messido <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 09:36:09 UTC

Re: cconfig.setParameter not setting parameter on specific Paramaters

This is the connection url I use to connect guacamole-common-js to
guacamole-common (I've cut out some headers that mean nothing to guacamole)

"host=109.168.97.XXX&protocol=rdp&port=3389&password=ItsAFreeRDP&username=NoReally&record=false&options=true&width=1080&height=720&enable-wallpaper=true&enable-theming=true&enable-menu-animations=true"

P.S. if there's a better way to communicate my host password please let me
know :)

Apologies for the repeated inquiries.