Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2006/08/03 12:05:26 UTC

[Fwd: [Rxtx] Proposal 3.0; Apache and LGPL license for the RXSL]

Look like our serial lib license issue are going to be solved.
RXTX guys are thinking  about moving from LGPL a double license
(LGPL/ASL).

Julien

Re: [Fwd: [Rxtx] Proposal 3.0; Apache and LGPL license for the RXSL]

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Look like our serial lib license issue are going to be solved.
> RXTX guys are thinking  about moving from LGPL a double license
> (LGPL/ASL).

That's not possible.  These licenses are not compatible.  Someone should
talk/help these guys out.

You might want to recommend they ask legal@apache.org about it for advice.

Regards,
Alex