Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2007/09/27 12:55:34 UTC

Packages in CDC

I think people here would be very interested in a table I came across at Sun's
CDC site (via Google).

http://java.sun.com/products/cdc/reference/cdc_packages.pdf

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: Packages in CDC

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
And I'm going to add some of the profiles to our conf.properties.
Thanks for sharing this.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Packages in CDC

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Thursday 27 September 2007 22:11, Peter Kriens wrote:
> Wow, I'll add this table to bnd so it can warn about mismatches
> between the execution env. and the used java packages.

Cool. If we could have available easy-to-use jars with the correct content,
then that would be awesome combo. After all, just because the package is
available doesn't mean the class or method is.

I think I have found an error in the table;
In Personal Profile 1.1 --> the javax.security.auth.x500 is available in my
toolkit, and it makes sense that PP doesn't remove packages from PBP.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Packages in CDC

Posted by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.biz>.