Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by navigator09 <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/12 08:54:22 UTC

Blog: On our experiences with apache camel in servicemix

Hi,

  We have been using apache camel in apache servicemix as a routing engine.
Apache camel is a powerful integration component. Below is a link to a blog
which explains how SOA goals have been achieved using apache camel. Any
views on the topic are highly appreciated.

http://gksoaapachecamel.blogspot.com/

Regards,
ganesh

Re: Blog: On our experiences with apache camel in servicemix

Posted by navigator09 <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

 Pls go ahead. I am using servicemix 3.2.2.

Regards,
Ganesh

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Ganesh,