Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 18:24:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release jaxb-impl 2.2_1 and jstl 1.2_1 bundles.

This is a re-vote for the release of the jaxb-impl  and jstl bundles
required for Geronimo 3.0-M1 caused by a problem with the LICENSE and
NOTICE files.  These have been removed from the group vote on the
bundles release and resubmitted for a vote.

The RAT and IANAL plugins have been run against both components.  The
tag svn versions have been successfully built.

The components up for vote are:

jaxb-impl_2.2_1
jstl_1.2_1

  Vote will be open for 72 hours.

  [ ] +1  approve
  [ ] +0  no opinion
  [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-026/

The source repos are:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/jaxb-impl-2.2_1
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/jstl-1.2_1

Rick

Re: [VOTE] Release jaxb-impl 2.2_1 and jstl 1.2_1 bundles.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Rick,

-1. Just like the other bundle artifacts these also have SNAPSHOT
dependency on the bundles-parent:

    <parent>
        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.bundles</groupId>
        <artifactId>bundles-parent</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </parent>

Jarek

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
My apologies, I need to cancel this vote again.  Somehow, the updates I
made to the NOTICE.vm and LICENSE.vm files never made it into the svn
repository, so the released version is the same as the original bad
one.  I will stage a revote on both this and the jstl bundles.

Rick