Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by David Gallop <Da...@i2.co.uk> on 2009/01/14 17:12:25 UTC

Adoption of Abdera in production enviorment

Hi,

            Does anyone have a list of companies / projects that use
Abdera. I have used Abdera in a research project however I would like to
take this forward to production and I'm interested in the current level
of adoption.

Best regards

Dave Gallop

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or
work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.

Re: Adoption of Abdera in production enviorment

Posted by Tyrell Perera <ty...@wso2.com>.

We are using Abdera in the WSO2 Mashup Server.

http://wso2.org/projects/mashup

Tyrell

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/resteasy/freezone/docs/1.0.0.GA/userguide/html_single/index.html#Abdera

| On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:30 PM, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
|
|> Within IBM, we're using it in a number of products and projects including
|> the Lotus Connections and Quickr suites and WebSphere.
|>
|> - James
|>

|> David Gallop wrote:
|>
|>> Thanks for all of your input, it provides me with a lot of confidence in
|>> Abdera.
|>>
|>> Best regards
|>> Dave Gallop

- --
Tyrell Perera
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/

"The Open Source SOA Company"

http://tyrellperera.blogspot.com

Re: Adoption of Abdera in production enviorment

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
I just discovered one more :)

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: Adoption of Abdera in production enviorment

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Klein <je...@markmonitor.com>.

Posted by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com>.

Posted by Charles Greer <ch...@oreilly.com>.
David Calavera wrote:
> companies that I know:
>
>    - IBM
>    - MuleSource
>    - 11870.com
>    - Google

O'Reilly Media

Charles

Re: Adoption of Abdera in production enviorment

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
companies that I know:

   - IBM
   - MuleSource
   - 11870.com
   - Google

Re: Adoption of Abdera in production environment

Posted by "Neale (Fmail)" <ne...@nealeupstone.com>.
Can't help with a list, but I can say that the web service for the
Whirlwind Match fuzzy matching engine is using Abdera 0.4. (will get
updated after 1.0 release).

We've one client who's written a PHP client to talk to our service.
They worked to the Atom specs, and everything worked okay.

If there are any issues it'll show up in our code at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=233833 (if you
want to pull the Eclipse project set using Subversive, then you'll be
able to have a look at what we did).  I think there may be some corner
issues where they had difficulties with no content on various responses
when using Curl.

You'll also be able to see how we used Abdera for driving the JUnit tests.

Cheers,

Neale

Posted by "Neale (Fmail)" <ne...@fmail.co.uk>.