Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kopp David K <da...@us.army.mil> on 2004/08/27 19:09:33 UTC

Javahl problem

Hi again,

I got a better stack trace of what is going on. It says undefined symbol:
__gxx_personality_v0

Does anyone know what this means?

David Kopp
General Engineer
USAMC LOGSA
(256) 955 - 9902

Re: Javahl problem

Posted by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de>.
Hi Justin,
this is a libtool problem. For linking a shared object, $CC is used
instead of the command parameter of g++. I do not know, since when that
happened.

Any more ideas?

Patrick

Re: Javahl problem