Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Craig Phillips <lc...@praxiseng.com> on 2008/07/25 13:32:44 UTC

How to use web console

Hi, Good morning,

Sorry to trouble y'all for probably something I otherwise could have
figured out on my own, but no such luck...

I have the web console bundle loaded, resolved, and started (I grabbed
the javax.servlet bundle from my eclipse3.4 plugins directory)...

I'm not sure how to point my browser to it (web console, that is)...

I did a netstat -a, but don't see any obvious listening ports...

Obviously, I'm missing something to the riddle...

Thanks, Craig

PS - I followed the OSGi spec and implemented a publisher/subscriber
model straight off the spec on the first try using felix eventAdmin! I
do appreciate how folks pay allegiance to the spec and point out where
there's divergence or shortcomings - very nice;

RE: How to use web console

Posted by Craig Phillips <lc...@praxiseng.com>.
Ahh, much better!  Thanks!  Very nice...  Craig

Posted by Pedro Pedruzzi <pp...@v2com.mobi>.
Try:

--
Pedro Pedruzzi | Engenharia de Software | V2COM | +55 11 3094-3939

RE: How to use web console

Re: How to use web console

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,