Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <og...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/03 05:10:53 UTC

Re: Specific fetch list based on url status or score

Hi,

See this: http://markmail.org/message/znbu5khl7qbkvhkm
(I didn't double-check CHANGES.txt to see if this made it into 1.0)

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR

Posted by MilleBii <mi...@gmail.com>.
Just back from good holidays.

Will check however I did see options that trigger this functionality.

--
-MilleBii-