Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Dirk Storck <Di...@cms.tecmath.de> on 2002/02/28 10:12:43 UTC

How can I use Tomcat 4.0.2 and log4j

Hi,

how can I use log4j and tomcat 4.0.2. In my webapplication I use several
time log4j. I have migrated from JBoss 2.2.2 and Tomcat 3.2.3 to JBoss 2.4.4
and Tomcat 4.0.2 and have running both seperated. Tomcat does not write out
my logentries.
Can someone tell me why and what I have to configure?

Many Thanks !

                Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Adresse
Dirk Storck, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)                         t e c m a t h   A G
                                     Content Management Systems Division
Telefon 0631 303-5290               Europaallee 10, 67657 Kaiserslautern
Telefax 0631 303-5209                             http://www.tecmath.com