Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by abhishek dutta gupta <ab...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/20 11:55:54 UTC

Activemq embeeded in wildfly 10

I want to access active mq embeeded from wildfly, then how can I access that
queue from JMS client?
Please provide configuration and examples.

Re: Activemq embeeded in wildfly 10

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
This is the "dev" list which is for those developing the broker itself. If
you're a user of the broker you should use the "user" list [1].

To answer your question...Take a look here [2].  It should provide the
guidance to you need to access ActiveMQ Artemis embedded in Wildfly.

Justin

[2] https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart/tree/master/helloworld-jms