Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Tom Holmes Jr." <to...@attbi.com> on 2003/01/20 18:33:09 UTC

JSP won't compile Source Code Showing

I realize that this is a tough question, but I am sure someone has come
acrosss this error before.

I have comnfigured Apache 2.0.43 with Tomcat 4.1.18 with Jk2 on Win2K.   The
http://localhost/examples works fine.

I have even created virtual hosts and set up those web-apps and they all
work.

Now some of my JSP pages work and some won't.  The ones that do NOT work,
seems like they do not get sent to Tomcat, it seems that the JSP source just
loads and that is a big problem.  This problem just started after everything
was working for a few days.

So, why is it that this is happening, and how can I fix it????    TIA!

Tom

Re: JSP won't compile Source Code Showing

Posted by "Tom Holmes Jr." <to...@attbi.com>.
Here is some more information on this problem ...

My JSP pages work in the root directory of my webapps, but in any
sub-directory, they do not work.

How messed up is that?????????   It used to be that the JSP pages would work
in ANY directory.

If you need any more information on this issue, please let me know.  Thanks.

              Tom

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>