Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Cai, Jenny (US - Dallas)" <jc...@deloitte.com> on 2002/04/04 01:10:39 UTC

FOP Example

Hi,

I just started researching on how to use FOP and am trying to find some
existing sample example to run and see how it works.  I have downloaded two
files:
1. fop-0.20.3-bin.tar.gz
2. fop-0.20.3-src.tar.gz

What is the diference between these two and how to run the examples?

Jenny

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any

Re: FOP Example

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Cai, Jenny (US - Dallas) wrote:
> What is the diference between these two and how to run the examples?

Look at the following walk-through which has worked at least once.
(don't be offended too much by the tone)
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=101672672005324&w=2

J.Pietschmann

RE: FOP Example