Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com> on 2004/02/10 02:25:18 UTC

Losing my mind?

Are the names for the sun jars that you have to download by hand
different than the actual names of the jars when you download them?

Also, when I run site:generate for Turbine 2.3, should I be getting
documentation for Turbine 2.2?

If somebody can help me get through this initial setup, I'm more than
willing to write it to the Wiki. I'm very frustrated because it looks
like Turbine can do everything I need it to, but I can't figure out
what I'm supposed to do to get it working.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Losing my mind?

Posted by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com>.
Sure enough. That fixed it.

So, the question is, does anybody need it to be two dots?

Thanks. I now feel like I can start wading in...

Todd

Re: Losing my mind?

Posted by Paul Kretek <pk...@pugio.net>.

Re: Losing my mind?